Job: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: CSR Supervisor
The Customer Service Representative will interact with the EMT customers by addressing inquiries and resolving issues.
Since 1996, Express Medical Transporters has had one mission – to provide compassionate, safe and timely transportation to those who need it most. Over the years, we have grown from a small St. Louis startup into a 300-person team with an extensive vehicle fleet and locations all over the St. Louis Metro area, and in Baltimore, MD.
Our core values drive our commitment to quality service for our partners and passengers. We hire only those who want to make a difference and then give them the training to follow through and exceed expectations. The result is a harmonious relationship with our partners and exceptional care for passengers.
- Interacts with customers via telephone or email to provide support and information on products or services.
- Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representatives knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate supervisor.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $14 per hour to start
- Paid weekly with direct deposit
- Paid training
- Vacation after 1 year and holiday pay after 90 days for full-time employees
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after a 60 day waiting period for full-time employees
- $50 bonus after completion of both training and first full week of scheduled shifts and a potential to earn an additional $100 bonus after 30 days of employment, $100 bonus after 60 days of employment, $100 bonus after 90 days of employment with good attendance and performance.
- $200 referral bonus available
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; an employee will also perform other related job responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. EMT reserves the right to revise job descriptions or change and/or modify job responsibilities, functions and requirements as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
"*" indicates required fields