Report To: HR Manager
- Manage all aspects of the employment cycle.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Set up and track all credentialing for employees and independent contractors.
Typical Activities (Including but not limited to):
- Plan and execute recruitment efforts, including online efforts, internal referral programs, and additional strategies.
- Track applicants, interview, and work with Supervisors and Managers to hire qualified applicants according to needs of the business.
- Plan and facilitate onboarding of new employees, including scheduling of orientation and training, completing new hire paperwork, and facilitating new employee orientation.
- Utilizes and maintains the ATS and HRIS systems (Paycor) to place job ads, review applications, onboard new-hires, store employee data, manage benefits, track compensation data, report ACA and EEO-1, and provide reportable data as requested.
- Manage all aspects of benefits program including new hire enrollments, annual open enrollment, qualifying events, FMLA, terminations of benefits, and COBRA administration. Educate employees on the benefits programs and facilitate resolution of any benefits issues.
- Oversee and facilitate employee terminations including exit interviews, benefits termination, and processing of COBRA paperwork, return of employee property and collection of employer property.
- Creates and maintains the digital and paper employee files.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices and regularly reviews policies and procedures to maintain compliance.
- Manage, attend, and coordinate the weekly HR/Ops meetings including minutes and action items.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pre-Requisites (or conditions of continued employment):
- Must possess excellent people relationship skills while always remaining professional.
- High energy, self-starting personality.
- BA or BS in Human Resources or related field required. 3 or more years’ experience preferred.
- Proficient with Proficient with Windows based programs, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Paycor is a plus.
- Excellent planning, time management, organizational and multi-tasking abilities required.
"*" indicates required fields