**OPEN INTERVIEWS** Every Wednesday & Thursday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
RSVP by text to 314-881-1711 with Name & Date Attending.
EMT - 5912 N. Lindbergh Blvd Hazelwood MO 63042
Bring 2 forms of ID
Express Medical Transporters, an established and growing non-emergency medical transportation company is looking for warm, lighthearted, and caring individuals to join our team. Our Helpers are a critical part of our company, so it is vital that the people on our team are a good fit with our commitments and shared values. If you love making a difference in other folk’s lives, find joy in helping someone who needs you, and want to learn new skills that allow you to help others, then please read on.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Since 1996, we have provided compassionate, safe, and timely transportation to people in our community who need it most. Many times, we are assisting passengers with disabilities, special needs, the elderly, or even a child with no other way to get to school. Our clients love that we are safe, helpful, and friendly, even though they may be going through a difficult situation. We love that our work allows us to serve the community so much that some days, it doesn’t feel like work.
- Assist loading and unloading of passengers
- Create a safe, secure, friendly, and incident free environment for the passengers
- Assure each passenger is properly secured with lap and shoulder belts
- Each wheelchair/stretcher is properly secured using 4-point tie downs and is in a locked, stable position
- Maintain proper licensing and training as mandated by management
- Alert Site Supervisor of any problems so we can help
- Maintain flexibility as situations can and will change frequently
- Assist patients onto a wheelchair/stretcher that is in a locked, stable position and patient is properly secured
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must have flexible availability Monday through Saturday
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with emphasis on timeliness and safety
- Must successfully pass a drug screening and FBI criminal background check
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $11.75 per hour to start
- Paid weekly with direct deposit
- Paid hands-on training
- Vacation pay available for full-time employees after 1 year
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance available for full-time employees after 60 days
- $50 bonus after completion of both training and first full week of scheduled shifts and a potential to earn an additional $100 bonus after 30 days of employment, $100 bonus after 60 days of employment, $100 bonus after 90 days of employment with good attendance and performance.
- $200 referral bonus available
"*" indicates required fields