The complete guide to specialized school transportation
Not all students fit the traditional busing model — some students require special accommodations. It’s up to school districts to find safe and economical ways of making sure every student’s needs are met.
Our guide to specialized school transportation shows you:
- A big-picture look at the needs filled by supplementing traditional busing with specialized school transportation
- How specialized transport better accommodates students with special needs, in compliance with federal guidelines
- How a transportation partner can help you serve homeless students protected under the McKinney-Vento Act
- The best practices of quality school transportation services
- How to capture value and reduce risk with specialty school transportation
Learn how to better serve your students’ needs and capture value. Fill out the form to download the guide now.