Filing Clerk -Temporary
The filing clerk will help to organize essential company documents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain and organize HR and Accounting documents.
• Organize and move storage boxes.
• Create folders and labels.
• Scan documents.
• Find and retrieve information as needed.
• Modify and improve filing systems.
Education, Skills & Experience:
• 1+ years of experience working as a file clerk.
• Capable of working with office technology.
• Requires critical thinking skills, superior communication and organization skills,
decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• High School Diploma or its equivalent required.
• High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness.
The File Clerk will have to spend long hours sitting and standing using office equipment and computers. The File Clerk may also have to do lifting of materials and boxes, 20-40 pounds.